vi. 满足地看, 幸灾乐祸, 贪婪地盯视
n. 贪婪的盯视, 满足的注视, 幸灾乐祸
n. malicious satisfaction
v. dwell on with satisfaction
v. gaze at or think about something with great self-satisfaction, gratification, or joy
以上就是本站详细整理的词语gloat是什么意思的翻译解释,供大家参考一下。
You had to gloat, didn't you? I'm not gloating.
你在幸灾乐祸是吧 我没有
And I wouldn't be gloating about being with them if I were you.
换了我是你 也不会因为和他们混在一起洋洋得意
If you had come to gloat I wouldn't.
如果你是来幸灾乐祸的 还是算了
I'm gloating that I took from him, is all.
我从他手中拿走了基金 仅此而已
So don't get up in my face and gloat.
所以别在我面前嬉皮笑脸的
Shit. I thought you'd be gloating.
真见鬼 我还以为你在得意呢
Because I couldn't take your obnoxious gloating.
因为我不想听你烦人的幸灾乐祸
Come on, bro. I'm not here to gloat.
得了吧 我不是来幸灾乐祸的
So if you wanna gloat about it, then fine.
如果你想幸灾乐祸 行吧
I should stop by prison so he could gloat.
我应该去趟监狱 让他得意