1. 目的状语从句:(2) 状语从句:条件从句(主句用一般将来时;主句用一般现在时原因状语从句;结果状语从句(so... that ...让步状语从句(although, unless目的状语从句(so that)
2. 如此...以致:so that 以便,为使;所以,因此 | so...that 如此...以致 | such as 诸如,例如
3.
3. 如此...以至于:21.sth happen to sb 某事发生在某人身上 | 22.so ...that ... 如此...以至于 | 23.set off 出发,开始
以上就是本站详细整理的词语so that是什么意思的翻译解释,供大家参考一下。
Her parents made sacrifices so that she could have a good education.(为了让她受良好的教育,她的父母作了很多牺牲。)
They brought her meat so that she never went hungry.(他们给她带来了肉,这样她就再也不用挨饿了。)
I bored a hole so that the bolt would pass through.(我钻了一个孔,这样门闩就能穿过去。)
Stir the sauce constantly so that it does not separate.(不停地搅动沙司,免得出现分层。)
She worked hard so that everything would be ready in time.(她卖力地干着,为的是一切能够及时就序。)
I stood the little girl on a chair so that she could see.(我让小女孩站到椅子上,好让她看得见。)
They think the attacker was very tall—so that lets you out.(他们认为歹徒是个高个子,这样就没你什么事儿了。)
I moved my legs out of the way so that she could get past.(我挪开腿让她过去。)
I studied Italian so that I would be able to read Dante in the original.(我学习意大利语以便能读但丁的原著。)
Swaddle your newborn baby so that she feels secure.(用布裹紧你刚出生的孩子,这样她就会感到安全。)